The Hewitt School maintains a strong commitment to its financial aid program. For the 2012-2013 school year, approximately twenty percent of our student body will receive support through grants. Financial aid is based on demonstrated need and is available at every grade level. Parents who wish to apply for aid must file the Parents’ Confidential Statement of the School Scholarship Service as well as submit copies of income tax returns.
FINANCIAL AID CHECKLIST
- Financial aid application directions
- Complete the Parents’ Financial Statement online at http://sss.nais.org. The PFS form is available starting on November 1st, 2012.
- Request that an SSS report be sent to The Hewitt School (School Code 3850).
- Upon the completion of your PFS application online, proceed to upload copies of your 2011 1040 Federal Income Tax returns, W-2 and/or 1099 forms, and Schedule C and depreciation forms (if applicable) at http://sss.nais.org.
- 2012 tax documents should also be uploaded at http://sss.nais.org by May 15, 2013.
- Complete the 4506 tax form found at the IRS website: http://www.irs.gov and then upload to http://sss.nais.org.
- All financial aid documents must be submitted by no later than January 14, 2013. Financial aid funds are limited. If your daughter’s admissions file and financial aid file are not complete by January 14, 2013, we may not be able to offer you financial assistance.
Comprehensive Fee 2012-2013:
Kindergarten – Grade 12: $39,400*
*The school makes every effort to have a comprehensive fee, including tuition, books, and food services. As a one-to-one laptap school, students entering the eighth grade and above incur a one time charge for a laptop computer.