Hewitt employees are consummate learners, inspiring leaders, and passionate scholars. Our community is collaborative, reflective, and deeply committed to supporting the research on girls. Hewitt’s robust professional development program supports employees through on-and-off-site opportunities in areas that include the latest and best research on girls, metacognition and learning, diversity and inclusivity, technology, global studies, problem-solving, mindfulness, and leadership.
Hewitt is an inclusive and diverse community of students, faculty, administration, trustees, and staff and continues to integrate diversity into the life of the school. Hewitt respects and values individuals whose differences include age, ethnicity, family structure, gender, learning styles, physical ability, race, religion, sexual orientation, and socioeconomic status.
The Hewitt School is committed to offering employees a competitive salary and benefits package*, including the following:
- Medical insurance (Hewitt contributes between 75% and 90% of cost, dependent on plan selected)
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employer retirement contribution
- Employee 403(b) contribution
- Pre-tax transit and parking benefit
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance plan
- Tuition assistance for graduate studies
- Free lunch
- Professional development funds
- Generous time off
*Benefits eligibility is based on percentage of full-time hours worked. For questions about benefits or to learn more about working at Hewitt, please contact us.