How to Apply
We are now accepting online applications for the 2023-2024 school year. Please click here to apply.
Create and submit an application through our Application Portal.
If applicable, register for Financial Aid and complete the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) through SSS. All required documentation must be uploaded to the SSS website by December 12, 2022. Please request that a report be sent to The Hewitt School.
- All families will have a one-on-one parent/guardian conversation with an admissions team member.
- Applicants will be seen in a group setting or one-on-one depending on the applicant’s applying grade. The admissions team will email you directly with your daughter’s date and time.
- Grade K: In-person admissions playgroup
- Grades 1-4: Virtual student assessment
- Grades 5-6: Virtual student group interview
- Grades 7-8: Virtual individual student interview
- Grade 9: In-person design challenge
- Grades 10-12: Virtual individual student interview
This includes a completed application, school records, teacher evaluation forms, and any supplementary documents.