Honing Athletic Prowess
Our athletics program emphasizes the technical, tactical, physical, and psychological aspects of each sport, with an overall commitment to the personal growth of each athlete that extends well beyond wins and losses. We know that athletics provides unparalleled opportunities for girls to build key transferable strengths, like resilience and grit, perseverance, and the abilities to grow from coaching and feedback and bounce back from failure. Our student athletes also master collaboration, as they commit to the program, but more importantly, to each other as teammates.
Hewitt Athletics offers middle and high school students the opportunity to develop their physical skills while learning valuable lifelong lessons in sportswomanship, communication, commitment, problem solving, and teamwork.
Middle School Sports
Middle school athletes build their physical and mental stamina as they learn about rules and strategies for their respective sports.
- Fall Season: Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball
- Winter Season: Basketball; Squash; Strength, Conditioning, and Running
- Spring Season: Badminton, Outdoor Track and Field
Varsity and junior varsity athletes hone their skills through participation in preseason training and competition in the Athletics Association of Independent Schools.
- Fall Season: Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball, Tennis
- Winter Season: Basketball, Squash, Indoor Track and Field
- Spring Season: Badminton, Crew, Outdoor Track and Field