A Dynamic Extension of Our Academic Program
Our summer enrichment programs are a dynamic extension of our academic schedule with week-long pursuits that include musical theater, language immersion, sports, dance, and STEAM. These programs include instruction specific to each area of study, trips, industry workshops and specialists, and each program ends with a family-and-friends event. Staff members include current Hewitt faculty, industry professionals, and a team of fantastic coaches and instructors. Students participating in Clubhouse programming build deep relationships with other students, make new friends from different grades, and explore new areas of interest.
- Broadway Girls Junior and Senior Budding actors develop their theater vocabulary and acting, dancing, and singing abilities as they prepare to put on a musical. Our summer 2018 production will be Annie.
- Chicas Hablando Español Participants focus on different Spanish speaking countries and learn about their respective dance, food, and culture.
- Super STEAM Girls Young inventors, makers, and scientists explore coding, engineering, recycling and environmental science, and robotics.
- Girls in Action - Sports Participants develop skills in volleyball, soccer, and basketball while learning about team work, problem solving, and a healthy lifestyle.
- Girls in Action - Dance Students learn about technique, composition, and the history of women in dance as they explore modern, ballet, hip-hop and West African styles of movement.
- Kinder Kick Start Exclusively for incoming Hewitt kindergarteners, this program introduces your girls to members of the kindergarten team, allowing them to begin building new relationships with their teachers and classmates.